1. FreshVision

                                                               1. FreshVision

I have learned so much in the book When Women Say Yes to God. One thing that stands out to me is if I have my white space and just 3 minutes with God he can talk to me about so many things.This week while I was in my white space God gave me a FreshVision.. He wants me to do a better job of remembering scripture by heart. He even showed me why. I had somethings come up and I just could not pull the scripture I needed from my heart. I was so disappointed in myself  for not knowing enough of Gods word by heart. So now I am on a mission to work on the FreshVision He gave me. Indeed fresh it will be. It will refresh my soul knowing more of Gods words by heart. I am thankful to God for showing me where I was lacking in my relationship with Him. I hope all that reads this will pray for me to be able to memorize the scriptures because my mind is not to good at rembering things. I know God will be helping me as well.I will close now to pursue my FreshVision.

Comments

Popular Posts