They Said Yes And I Do Too !                 



I have been asked the question. If I could sit down and have a cup of coffee with one of the most incredible women in the bible, what would I ask her? That incredible woman is Mary Magdalene.She most definitely was very incredible.She had seven demons controlling her body.Life for her had to be miserable.



I would ask" Mary Magdalene could you feel your own pain within yourself. for instants when people would gather around and make fun of you, tease you and call you names could you here them while the demons invaded your body and mad it do evil things." Where the demons so evil that maybe people were scared of you?"It dose not tell me in the bible what kind of things they made you do but I know it was very hard for you.." I hope you are in joying your coffee" I hope it is made the way you like it". Yes thank you.

"I know one day a man named Jesus came and He was a great man ." What did you think or feel when this great man cast your seven demons out of your body""Did you feel gratitude and maybe love because this man Jesus took away your demons and relived the pain you had lived with for so long?" How did you like the Miracle he gave you? I for one am sure you did.

"Once I asked you the question if you felt gratitude and love for Jesus" I think I know the answer you will give me." Mary Magdalene said" I Love Jesus with all my Heart and He blessed me so much I was determined to be his servant and friend as long as we could be together. I know that you have been told of His Father's plan. Jesus was to be the  ransom for our sins and our Redemption. I knew that he would not be with us for ever.Mary Magdalene did you say yes to God and did it make you happy to say yes?" Of course I said yes That is why I followed his Son every where..I also had faith in Him. I knew for sure that God had sent his Son to be with us and no one could change my mind.So you did know the purpose for Jesus being born here on earth. Mary you are just so incredible.Could I pour you more coffee? Sure that would be nice thank you.

I know with all this love you had for Jesus it must have truly been hard on you when he was captured and beaten severely. It broke my heart and my body felt numb "Mary said" .All I could think was why are you doing this to my master who has done no wrong to you ? Mary how did you get through his crucifixion while you were in so much pain I don't think I could have watched our savior hang from the cross while suffering.I was able to be with Jesus my master to the end because he taught me strength so that I could be strong when he was gone.He said he would send the Holy spirit to help me stay strong until we all would join him in heaven.

Mary I hope you don't mind if I ask you a few more questions.? What was it like when they took Jesus down from the cross and berried him in a rock and rolled a big stone in front of his grave. I felt loneliness . my master was gone.Even though I knew he told me  I Would see him again, but I knew I must have strength the strength he taught me to have.I think some times that the seven demons that lived in my body was to teach me to be able to learn the things I would need to know for when my master found me.Mary are you saying that God had a plan for you a purpose for your life ? Yes that is what I am saying Just as he had a purpose for Jesus he has one for us all that is why we all should say yes and be obedient to Him and His Father.We should pray and ask for what we want and what he wants us to do that is why he sent the holly spirit.

Mary How did you feel when you went to Jesus grave and he was not there. It was awful. all I could do was cry because I thought someone had stole his body. Did they? No but something happened that was so remarkable. I heard a voice and it was my Master Jesus. I ran to set at his feet and touch him. Jesus told me not to touch Him because he had not yet descended to his father. He then told me to go on ahead to Galilee and let the others know that he would see them there soon.I went on ahead and told them that he would be coming and I had spoken with Him but they did not believe me. But he did come and then they knew.I know I saw him first because that was my reward for being so obedient.

As I sat with Mary and asked her these questions I could feel the holy spirit just by sitting there by her.
Mary taught me a lot. She taught me how to have gratitude and to be obedient to God. She taught me kindness. I think she was a very kind person. she taught me the importance of being obedient and why it is important to pray and ask God for his help and guidance while living out my life.She taught me that pain would be better if I let God know about it and that Jesus would always be right beside me with the Holy Spirit..She taught me gratitude by being so grateful to Jesus for casting out her demons. She was so grateful she followed him every where to help support his ministry.The question I ask now are we willing to say yes to God and be ministers for Him. Will we have faith in him and believe. Will we ask for forgiveness and receive salvation. I know my answers to these questions are all yes. How about you.






Comments

  1. Miranda this is wonderful! I love the give and take conversation! Sprinkled with a few "would you like some more coffee's" I felt like I was sitting in your livingroom listening to your conversation with Mary. You are a wonderful writer with a very creative gift. I am so happy you said Yes to Jesus....I did too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miranda I loved how what we all learned this week was creatively put into this play like setting - two great women of Christ sitting down having a beautiful conversation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your conversation and what you learned from Mary Magdalene. I'm so hoping we'll get the chance in Heaven to get together with all of these awesome women and ask away. How wonderful of God to provide us with such inspiration. Blessings to you as you continue to say yes!
    Lauren, P31 OBS Small Group Leader

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Miranda especially since I could not think of something to write. You are a writer, you are a writer. Debbie W. (OBS Facebook Group Leader)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts